TAEKI: 3-6 y.o.
Taeki classes are fun and interactive. Designed for 3-6 year olds, Taeki classes provide…
- A structured environment
- Age appropriate lessons
- An easy to follow format
Each 30-minute class is led by patient and enthusiastic instructors. Our curriculum helps children develop flexibility, balance, coordination, and gross motor skills. Students have a great time learning:
- Life skills: respect, discipline, and self-control
- Social skills: the ability to interact with individuals and groups
- Listening skills: improving focus and following instructions
- Self-confidence: a positive sense of self
- Positive behavior: using physical activity to improve health
At Quest, children improve overall well-being by developing healthy habits at an early age.
A Healthy Lifestyle Starts With Healthy Habits…
Visit Us! M-F 10-9 & Sat 10-3